About this course
Through participation in this training course delegates will learn how to safely and effectively administer oxygen therapy to those experiencing from breathing difficulties.
Learn how to identify those who require oxygen therapy and best practice whilst administering across a variety of delivery systems. Not only that, but delegates who complete the course will be aware of the potential risks and adverse effects of oxygen therapy.
- Indications for oxygen therapy
- Legal and professional boundaries
- How much oxygen is needed
- Oxygen delivery systems
- Monitoring oxygen therapy
- Specific nursing care
- Discuss the indications for providing oxygen therapy
- Understand professional role boundaries
- Describe the adverse effects of oxygen delivery
- To recognise the different oxygen delivery systems
- To identify how to safely administer oxygen
- Describe the specific nursing care
- Documentation of care given