About this course
Delegates on our care planning training course will gain a solid and comprehensive understanding of care planning for service users. A thorough and regularly updated care plan is essential to providing high-quality healthcare.
Learn about the risks associated with care planning and how to avoid common mistakes. Understand the importance of a frequently updated care plan.
- Accountability for practice
- What is care planning
- Care planning frameworks
- Stages in the care planning process
- Assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, implementation, evaluation
- Consolidation through group work
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of writing individual and client centred care plans
- Assess, plan, implement, evaluate and reassess clients and learn to develop care plans
- Understand the importance of updating care plans